Sarana Community Acupuncture will reopen its doors on Wednesday, August 5th!
Our online appointment schedule is open for booking!
Please take the time to read ALL of this important post to get all caught up with the clinic changes you will encounter when you come in.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
We will be offering acupuncture ONLY.
Cupping and massage are on hold until further notice.
Initially, we will be open the following hours ONLY:
- Wednesday and Friday 1-5 pm (Tatyana practicing)
- Thursday 9:30 am-1:30 pm (Jennifer S practicing)
More shifts and acupuncturists will be added as we get settled into our reopening and continue to monitor the public health situation in our community.
We’ve made many changes to the clinic systems in order to keep our staff and patients safe. Please READ OUR COVID19 SAFETY PROCEDURES PAGE for all the details. A summary is below. We thank you in advance for your respect and cooperation with our new policies.
- Must wear a face mask covering both nose and mouth the entire visit (no one-way valve masks or mesh-type fabrics). We will have disposable and cloth masks available for those who forget.
- Must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and after using the restroom or touching their face/mask
- Are to keep at least 6 feet from others whenever possible (Our recliners and tables are at least 6 feet apart)
- Must review our screening questions the day of the appointment and be prepared to also be screened verbally on arrival at the clinic. If you feel sick, please cancel your appointment, stay home and rest and contact your physician.
OTHER IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS
- Appointments are required, NO walk-ins. Arrive at most 5 minutes before your appointment time. Late or early arrivals may need to wait or be rescheduled.
- Eat and drink prior to arrival — no snacks or tea are currently available
- Prepay for your appointment online if possible (in-person touchless payments are possible, exact change is required for cash payments)
- Only one patient is allowed in the waiting room at a time (unless two people have appointments close together and live in the same household)
- Do not bring a companion and bring a minimum amount of personal items
- Clinic cleanliness is a high priority. Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected regularly throughout business hours.
- Air purifiers will run at all times during our hours of operation and windows will be open weather-permitting
- Please keep talking to a minimum
- Treatment length is now limited to 1 hour
- Blankets are by request only. We will keep the space warmer and encourage you to wear an extra layer of clothing during your session.
In order to allow for safe, physical distancing, we will no longer treat the same volume of patients we did prior to the pandemic. This will result in reduced revenue for the clinic while it endures extra costs for PPE, laundry, cleaning, and disinfection supplies, as well as increased utility bills and credit card processing fees.
As we realize that things are tough for so many folks right now, we are not changing our fee structure for the time being, but would like to ask those who are not experiencing financial hardship to consider paying a bit higher on the sliding scale. It’s ok if you can’t, and in this case, you can also support us by letting your friends and family know about our services and that we have good safety procedures in place.
Acupuncture can be so helpful in these stressful times to relieve pain/discomfort, improve immunity and elevate the mood.
We are grateful for your support and patience these past few months.
We have missed you all, and are looking forward to seeing you and getting back to the work we love!