Our clinic has been in existence for over 11 years and, despite continually rising overhead costs, the low end of our sliding scale fees for acupuncture has remained at $20 or less (for a little while it was even as low as $15).
We have waited as long as we could, but the time has come to raise our acupuncture fees to help us keep up with the increasing expenses.
- New acupuncture fees as of 7/1/19 will be $25-45 sliding scale.
- All other service fees will remain the same.
- We will continue to offer offer $10 acupuncture treatments to veterans or active military, as well as”kids pay their age” treatments for anyone under 18.
- All clients are welcome to pre-pay for up to 10 acupuncture sessions at the $20 rate during the month of June.
- If the low end of the new sliding scale presents a hardship for you, please discuss this with your acupuncturist during your clinic visit, and they will help you come up with an alternate payment arrangement. You can also consider volunteering at Sarana and receiving free acupuncture as our thanks.