Thank you for participating in the May 2018 POCA Co-op Membership Drive!
In June we are appreciating our POCA members by offering them unlimited $15 acupuncture treatments.
(1st visit $10 paperwork fee applies for new clients)
It’s not too late!
Join POCA (People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture) as a patient / community member (or renew your lapsed membership) for as little as $25 / year and take advantage of this offer.
POCA membership offers many benefits including:
- A free birthday treatment
- Three “free first treatment” certificates for your friends and family for any POCA clinic
- Waiving of initial visit paperwork fees at all POCA member clinics – great travel perk!
Plus it allows you to actively support POCA’s micro-lending program, helping bring affordable acupuncture to underserved areas, and the POCA Technical Institute, created to affordably train new generations of community acupuncturists!
If you want some inspiration, please check out this lovely blog post, written by our own Pam Chang.
How to participate:
- Go online and join POCA at home!
- If you have a lapsed membership, renew it:
- Log into your POCA account
- Click on “Your Control Panel” at top of page
- Click on “View/ Renew Membership” on the left side of the screen.
- If you are having trouble with this, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Gia or Tatyana) and we’ll help you figure it out.
- Forward to us your “Welcome to POCA” / proof of membership email (send it to email@example.com) or bring in the print-out of that email. NOTE: POCA does not notify us when you join or renew. Please do not send us your receipt instead, we REALLY do need that “Welcome to POCA” email.
- Come in as often as you like during the month of June and pay only $15 per treatment as a POCA member!
- Feel proud that you are supporting the community acupuncture movement!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING “THE QUIET REVOLUTION”!