May is POCA Co-op membership drive month!
Join POCA (People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture) as a patient / community member for as little as $25 / year (or renew your lapsed membership) and receive:
- Unlimited $15 acupuncture treatments for any POCA member during May 2017
- FREE acupuncture treatment for POCA members on Monday 5/1/17, International Workers’ Day (appointments are REQUIRED on this day, your POCA membership must be current before you come in)
POCA membership offers many benefits including:
- A free birthday treatment
- Three “free first treatment” certificates for your friends and family for any POCA clinic
- Waiving of initial visit paperwork fees at all POCA member clinics – great travel perk!
- POCA passport, which allows you to collect stamps from your visits to various POCA clinics, then mail it in for a cool POCA-themed prize pack.
Plus it allows you to actively support POCA Technical Institute, created to affordably train new generations of community acupuncturists!
How to participate:
- Go online and join POCA at home!
- If you have a lapsed membership, renew it:
- Log into your POCA account
- Click on “Your Control Panel” at top of page
- Click on “View/ Renew Membership” on the left side of the screen.
- If you are having trouble with this, please email us (email@example.com, attn: Gia or Tatyana) and we’ll help you figure it out.
- Forward to us your “Welcome to POCA” / proof of membership email (send it to firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring in the print-out of that email.
- Come in on May 1st for your FREE acupuncture treatment and as often as you like during the month of May, for just $15 per session as a POCA member!
- Feel proud that you are supporting the community acupuncture movement!